New Poll

Advertising Questions, [Guest and member friendly]
butterbeer cupcakes
 Posted: Mar 31 2017, 01:54 PM
299 Posts Made
Slytherin House
AKA Taylor
24 Years Old

This section is for advertising questions regarding inquiries on already posted ads. (If you need to know why your ad was marked pending or removed. If you can't find your ad, or think it was sorted incorrectly..) you may post a reply to this thread and the staff will answer it for you. We have this thread because we want to keep our cbox clear of all advertising concerns and because The staff are not always able to see inquiries in the cbox and want to respond to your questions as soon as they possibly can.
PMEmail
^
Chalkie
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 08:17 PM
0 Posts Made
House
AKA
Years Old
Chalkie

Hello, I'm the admin for Minds Without Fear. We were looking to affiliate with you, but we didn't want to post the form yet because we cannot find a place where you've posted your button? Do I need to make an account to access it at all?

Would love to know the answer, because we would more than love to affiliate with you. Thank you!
^
butterbeer cupcakes
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 08:54 PM
299 Posts Made
Slytherin House
AKA Taylor
24 Years Old

QUOTE (Chalkie @ Apr 9 2017, 01:17 AM)
Hello, I'm the admin for Minds Without Fear. We were looking to affiliate with you, but we didn't want to post the form yet because we cannot find a place where you've posted your button? Do I need to make an account to access it at all?

Would love to know the answer, because we would more than love to affiliate with you. Thank you!

HI! Actually that was an oversight on my part, my apologies. The button is now posted in our affiliate thread located right here+
No you don't need to be a member and I appreciate you taking the time to point out my own mistake. Thank you.
PMEmail
^
Suzi
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 02:44 PM
0 Posts Made
House
AKA
Years Old
Suzi

Hiya,

Just doing a link back and couldn't see anywhere to suggest any time limits on bumping ads (Many resource sites give it 7 days or 1 month to bump the ad!) are you able to verify if there is a time limit, or if bumps are acceptable? Thank you!

Suzi
^
butterbeer cupcakes
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 03:25 PM
299 Posts Made
Slytherin House
AKA Taylor
24 Years Old

QUOTE (Suzi @ Apr 11 2017, 07:44 PM)
Hiya,

Just doing a link back and couldn't see anywhere to suggest any time limits on bumping ads (Many resource sites give it 7 days or 1 month to bump the ad!) are you able to verify if there is a time limit, or if bumps are acceptable? Thank you!

Suzi

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Yes, the bumping limit is once every 7 days. I have amended the advertising rules to reflect that. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmail
^
samuel
 Posted: May 19 2017, 08:23 AM
0 Posts Made
House
AKA
Years Old
samuel

hi!

i posted an ad for project estuary a week ago. i assumed our ad was accepted, because you linked back to us. however, i just came by to bump our thread and it seems i don't have permission to view the topic, let alone to bump it! has it been deleted? i assume it wasn't placed in pending and then archived, 'cos if so i guess i'd still be within our 7 days to fix it, but it' doesn't seem to be there. (also, i assume you wouldn't have linked back if that was the case!)

i saved the url in our site's master-list of resource ads to bump, so i still have it for reference - click here c:

also for reference, here is where you linked back on our site.

hopefully we can sort this ♥ thanks!
^
butterbeer cupcakes
 Posted: May 19 2017, 12:54 PM
299 Posts Made
Slytherin House
AKA Taylor
24 Years Old

Hi Samuel.

Yes your ad was accepted a week ago. The problem laid within a small permissions oversight for the specific forum the ad was sorted. The issue has been corrected. Thank you for your use of this thread and I do apologize for any inconvenience. You may now feel free to bump your ad.
PMEmail
^
samuel
 Posted: May 19 2017, 08:59 PM
0 Posts Made
House
AKA
Years Old
samuel

thanks - much appreciated!
^
kara
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 04:26 PM
0 Posts Made
House
AKA
Years Old
kara

How do we request for ads to be archived?
^
butterbeer cupcakes
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 06:31 PM
299 Posts Made
Slytherin House
AKA Taylor
24 Years Old

right here is fine Kara.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Official Catch the Snitch Skin Created by Butterbeer Cupcakes
toggle cbox